Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Testimony "the testimonies of The Lord are sure, making wise the simple." Psalm 19



Bethel Assembly Of God Church

Thanks Lord for being there for me! How can I say thanks Lord God for the good things? Look what You have done for me!! Look, it's the Finished Work of Jesus!! I will take the cup of salvation and call upon the Name of God. Christ is the Name above all Names, Beautiful Savior, Glorious Lord, Immanuel, God with us. I will become Who You say I can become and already Are through my confession of faith in Your Person and Work Lord Jesus! When I gave my heart to Jesus Christ in 1961 at age four I knew I'd be accused of being a "being good" "being good" "goody-two-shoes" but I determined I'd belong to God and take in His Counsel and His Kingdom I'd seek along with His Presence glorify God as well even as a lad in Grade School with all my heart I sought this. God says I'm salt and light to my generation and I want to become more this witness together greater!

I'd try to not let my left hand know what my right hand is doing as Christ said about giving but live within the confines of my conscience God gave me in giving and sacrificing my life for His service. A Bondslave of Jesus Christ and Others and knowing God at an early age, I tried to tell others about finding Christ inside fully and what that means to our life now as the Apostles were told by God to explain as in Acts 5:20. I heard about abuse from Jews and Catholics but I stayed the course and remembered to talk to God about everybody before I talked to anybody about God. I wanted to be a disciple of Jesus' in spirit and truth not just an outward Christian. My Pastor and parents said and I knew that if I learned the Bible well and was continually taught all about the characters in it and the story of Redemption in God's grace thereof, hiding God's Word inside me, then I'd be building on a good foundation on Christ against the storms of life to come. And it has been so.

Righteousness by faith is what I long for. God's Righteousness is what I need (God's.) Stuff can take a back seat. Things and possessions can just get in the way. They go, yes mostly go. But even as a child I wanted to tell others what I found in knowing God and it wasn't always easy. My godly parents took me to Church every Sunday and Wednesday. Twice on Sunday. And I went forward often to the altar to pray. I needed God and I was not a good sinner. I wanted to live for Christ and be determined to be weak in my own weakness that Christ only may be strong in me. It was my intention to have God change my life to please Him. The fulcrum of my life was His. My sins, failures, and faults were substituted in Him. By faith in Him I lived this. * He's lived in me to substitute and replace my life for His.

By grace I've been saved, and the transaction's done. I've already won. I have a certain salvation. I have faith in Him and in His Name and my anchor holds within the veil, and grips the Solid Rock; This Rock IS Jesus! My motive is to live by faith in God, His grace and not in myself without Christ nor trust in my good works, lest any boast. And He grips me back. He does so with LOVE so BOLD, I need a REVOLUTION... It's not about me but what Christ has done FOR me and you in His Finished Work because of what He's Finished or accomplished on the Cross for me and Who He is, His Nature and Character and Attributes and Names which give us His Provision.

Almighty God Most Holy Lord, glorious Almighty God is He! We love, adore, affectionately worship You Abba with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. Whatever my hands find to do I do with all my might. Let my life-song sing to You and be proof of Your love! I read and reRead my Bible and then read tracts or little Gospels Booklets or Gospels as I began to call them, being young and I began to see the plan of God in blueprints in His Words, of God's Perfect Plans or Will better as a child. Seems like we won't soon forget that overdraft of His checks we write against His Finished Work forgetting nonetheless or His Backdraft of Fire of Who He is (the Cross and what it stands for,) if we do that innocently as a child of God a New Creation forgiving! We need to keep in our minds eye the Price Paid for which we were bought and paid a Ransom for and emotions will follow even mood being set and signalled: re: our love for God fervent & foremost white hot for Him because this world would try to take that away. This world has an enemy, the devil and, satan is his other name. No elder brother is the devil, oh please (says some Mormon.) Christ loves us first and it's all about His love for us and our "being the disciple whom The Lord loved."

Ephesians says, "Be filled in and with the Spirit." and "Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." "Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil and to stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Put on Helmet, Sword, Shield, Belt, Shoes, Breastplate, and Pray always with all prayer and supplication on all occasions for all the saints as that suit of armor. May you see the Savior' Blood applied to your life and find your happiness and joy in belonging to Him if you haven't believed on Jesus' Name already! The promises of God is as bright as our shades, our sunglasses for we know the sun of righteousness and He comes with healing in His Wings!

It says in Hebrews, "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins." All it takes is prayer to God and commitment to Christ to admit that you're a sinner, a falling short (of God's glory, person) wretched sinner, guilty as charged, and worthy of hellfire for eternity but then on the fly knowing that you're confessing God's love, forgiven, as one who accepts Jesus Christ as your individual Savior and Lord from sin. No condemnation now I dread then but justification from Him is what God wants. You then follow Him (Christ) dug in, abiding in Him accordingly bearing fruit, then being a witness for Him knowing you're a fruitful Christian from His doing and now you are of course Born of God.

Love God with your whole heart and soul mind and spirit and let Him know that you love Him continually and tell everyone, proclaiming Eungelion, the Gospel, "release," "you're free! of this world: the lust if the eyes, the pride of life." "Your chains are gone." ("You're in amazing grace.") You're in it to win it; not in it for a problem-free life but a hallowed consecration of whatever it takes to follow and belong to Jesus with savor. Have that encounter with Him in God's sight. Ask God for a right stand.

Jesus is that Davidic Covenant Keeper, Messiah. He fulfilled the Law perfect actually keeping it thoroughly by love and obedience. He went beyond obeying to be pleasing approvingly also by the Father God. He loved God and His fellow perfectly. He is therefore able to save to the uttermost all we (servants) that come unto God by Him seeing He ever lives to make intercession for us. He lives by the power of an indestructible life after His Resurrection. We are priests now after the order of Melchizadek as He is! Sin's wage is death but death could not hold Him! He rose! We sit with Him, victors, HuperNikao overwhelming victors, not victims, overcomers in Him in the Heavenlies at the Ark at the Throne.

As THE perfect the Lamb of God who was sacrificed then, Jesus' Blood was (shed) so we could be free. Now I'm forgiven. Jesus keeps giving and giving. Love is not love until it goes through a test & until it is of faith pure like pure gold and dross is removed and gold poured out given. We give. We come to our senses to faithful give our lives away. God wants us to choose Him by faith and use our will and passions to know I or us belong re: His Possession and enforce Lordship on us as I or we voluntarily co-labor on that. I or us behave naturally but it's the Holy Spirit supernaturally.

It's a Gift, Eternal Life, and we must accept it, mission in hand. Make that the prayer to know God and obey the Son. Justification happens. Sanctification. You become salt of your earth and light to shine in this dark world with the Light of the world Jesus indwelling. You're lighter than a feather in feeling forgiven. You begin to really live like you're alive from the dead and everlasting in trait. Grace becomes God's riches at Christ's expense! God's love becomes so real! The Holy Spirit is your gift when you believe the Finished Work and apply it to you, not these happenstance things nor gaft in your world of coincidences. In your world God's love and grace reality means more now. In God's déjà vu timing all good things become beautiful. God is good. "Occupy until I come," Jesus said, on the offensive winnning battles on your knees. Jesus won the war and we lead triumph to parade victory in Jesus' Name. Snatch them from the flame calling God Holy! And when you do, make disciples! Remember you're seeking and finding a personal relationship to God that makes you born again, not a fake religiousness in fake religion. Jesus coming in will make changes. Welcome Him. Released from dead works to serve the Living God it's all of Grace as well as Jesus really does surgery on us. I see visions of what God through Christ by the Holy Spirit can do in us His Church as we all do our functions in the Body of our Lord! Let this be a functioning Believer's Group Abba Father Getting Together in Jesus' Name doing the work of Jesus in the power of Jesus through His Name by grace. Amen.

"Religion will always try to sell you the lie that God wants to relate to you based on your 'works', but the Gospel proclaims the truth that God actually desires to relate with you based on the finished work of his Son." - Mick Mooney


"Trust him. And when you have done that, you are living the life of grace. No matter what happens to you in the course of that trusting — no matter how many waverings you may have, no matter how many suspicions that you have bought a poke with no pig in it, no matter how much heaviness and sadness your lapses, vices, indispositions, and bratty whining may cause you — you simply believe that Somebody Else,by his death and resurrection, has made it all right, and you just say thank you and shut up." - Rob Capon
Dave Candel



1 comment:

Unknown said...

God has won! Say yes to Him! He'll take care of the rest! Jesus is Savior so He must be made Lord!