Saturday, April 30, 2016

My story In His Story! Testifying and Tell Them! Laleo

 The Son Who is in the bosom of the Father, the Father has declared Him. When I surrendered onto the Life-preserver of the Gospel Ship of which Christ was my Captain I was Saved even of a Salvation as a sinner Saved or a son or daughter of His, friend, asking to be a slave of Christ at an Altar in church and made Him Lord I knew this word from Him would be tested and life in the Lord would not be an easy problem-free Cross. The Cross never is easy though it has its comfort in knowing it was for me He Died. Self has to be defeated until revived life and consciousness is all His, alive to Him and we are His: He's Lord. The path of God's forgiveness is deeper than the sea inside and precious in Christ's path in you the hope of glory in the timetable of this life and it's effect is quietness and confidence but strewn with those that don't make it, casualties of invisible war as well that are shipwreck for lack of obedience but then also there are those who are overcomers (hupernikao Greek for more than conquerors: overcomers Romans 8:37) in our Lord's army, disciples. These are folk who are alive to God through being made alive through the Spirit to New Testament Promises. In their consciences bound to God yet free to obey: they are those with stable backbone, rescued by our Lord, Ransomed, Born Again, living for the Lord who want to see Eternity in their mortal living constantly and yet more consistently too. They do battle on their knees fight the good fight like men and struggling to see loved ones enter the Kingdom of Heaven. It would not cease to solve every one of my problems as I knew this Gospel of God's Good News when I came to Christ much earlier as a child of four to take the winning side at God's plan. But safely by His grace I came to Bethel Assembly of God and knelt at four and knew inside I would lay low the enemy of my soul like our Lord has led by His Spirit if I became a Blood Washed Born Again Child Of God Christian testifying witness to Him through His lentil and door posts crossed by my Saviors Blood through His mercy to myself, Salvation. I made mental assent to Christ as Savior and continued to follow through as a child. My godly parents gave me a grand and great hand of "hand up" tool box functioning and head start in life as to they being dynamic examples of heritage in legacy passing on what it means to be a Born Again Christian living Holy for Christ's Coming preparing to begin ready and/or be ready. I really knew that I knew I was saved. I made the decision to confess I'm a sinner as then I a child in my Mom's Toddler Junior class at Church. My public and personal life in school until college was kept socially active by school attendance (mechanical structure) and Church Worship of God and even Familial nurture coming to and at me on the calendar year to grow me. I even had a Mechanical Drawing professor in class in High School years for six years with a gentlemanly Luthren teacher. It was through these tight places of thilipses breathers came if you will affirming God's work in me, as is the Greek word for that convex condition we all find ourselves in at times of troubles and difficulties in getting past a point and through that vertex of struggle tunneling through He gave me a spirit of victory from Jesus my Savior that Great Shepherd of the Sheep and in His Word in overcoming sin and difficult circumstances honoring Christ and God public in all things about which the world at that time which consisted of fellow students unsaved associates at public school and Church families could observe in, about me. But God's Spirit inside prevailing over me drew me to faith filled living He dwelling in me and living through me enables my life in our Lord planting in me His seed of the Word of God to know with an anointing. Just abiding in Him, Jesus Christ, is the Source and means to grow in God like a branch holds to a vine to live. The Lord is the sap and reality to be laid hold of (paralambano in Greek) Who is that great object to our faith Who is involved deeply in the struggle to live after the Spirit successfully even as by our God Elohim Adonai. The struggle was just the irritation in the oyster of my life to help The Pearl Of Great Price, Jesus Christ grow within me large in my heart. Any success whether outwardly, inwardly, or occupationally has been and will be obedience to Lord Jesus and to the glory of our LORD. Amen.I found a pearl, it was too big to carry,Why do I feel I shouldn’t tarry?Too soon I did bring some friends to see,To them the pearl - just a silly mystery.I should have dug deeper all around its sides,For they couldn’t see the beauty in its disguise.So vast is the meadow to get to it,But I found a shortcut and long do I sit.We talk there a lot, as I dig in the sandIt will forever be too large for my hand.But oh what it does to my heart and soul,Working at the dirt on my own with the Lord.When after a season tears of toiling and deep pain,My pearl more visible, Jesus says its spiritual gain.Nothing can replace it, so large in my thoughts,As large as in Revelation, 1,500 miles is a lot.I was led to that pearl, and at first I didn’t seeWhy it needs to remain forever too big for me.

No comments: